Daily Update

Eurjpy

Price has finally broke through minor support, now we wait for a pullback to close our long position and go short.

Gbpjpy

Price has broken through the minor support (red), if price follows through after a pullback, we will be going short, and we expect the green TL to be broken. If price doesn’t follow through the break, we will continue to hold the long position from 129.00.

Eurusd

Price has broken yesterdays high, but it looks as the there is no follow through, if price breaks the minor support level, we will consider closing our long position, and if it follows through on the pullback, we will go short.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: